GENERAL PROCEDURES, POLICIES, RULES, AND REGULATIONS and WINNERS GALA CONCERT/AWARD CEREMONY INFORMATION
Dear Participants of the “Florida Keys” IMCYT: Before submitting the Application Form, please read these Policy Rules and regulations.
To Apply for Audition Round you need to:
- Complete the on-line Application Form. For Duets/Trios/Ensembles/Choirs, each member must fill out an application form. Each applicant should list the name of the group or full name with whom they will participate.
- Pay your Application Fee for Audition Round (Application Fee is not refundable for any reason)
- Send a link/links with piece/pieces for your category/categories
- Send a photo of applicant/applicants
- Verify that Audition Round piece/pieces do not exceed the performance time limit (see the Categories Age Requirements), but can be less.
Within next ten days you will receive an e-mail confirmation from “Florida Keys” IMCYT Committee that your Application Form, payment, photos of applicants were received, and video/videos correspond to the format of “Florida Keys” Competition requirements. The video/videos will then be forwarded to the panel of judges. Information about the contestant, including information about contestants with special needs will be held in strict confidence and will not be shared with anyone outside of the “Florida Keys” ICMYT committee.
How to Pay Applications Fees:
All applicants should use the PayPal option on the “Florida Keys” IMCYT website. To pay the Application Fees, please click on the “Pay Now” button/buttons. By clicking on the button you will be re-directed to PayPal.
Audition Round Results:
Applicants will receive an e-mail during the period July 15-18, 2018 of the results of the Addition Round.
If a Contestant is Not a Winner of the Current Competition Year:
If a contestant was not chosen for the Winner Gala Concert and Award Ceremony, he/she is truly welcome for participation in the next “Florida Keys” IMCYT competition year.
If a Contestant is a Winner of the Current Competition Year:
After receiving an e-mail from “Florida Keys” IMCYT Committee with information for winners with the dates of the Winners Gala Concert and Award Ceremony, you will need to confirm your agreement for participation in the Award Ceremony and/or performing in the Winners Gala Concert (if chosen to perform) with the piece was chosen by the judges from the Audition Round.
To Confirm Your Agreement to Come to the Winners Gala Concert, you will need to:
- Submit payment for the Winners Gala Concert: $200 for all non-special, $300 for siblings, $1000 for choir/instrumental groups (can be split between members) and $150 for all special categories (Winners Application Fee is not refundable for any reason)
- Winners application fee cannot be split between partners (for duets, ensembles, and trios). However, Winner application fee can be split for Choir Groups.
- Fill in the Winners Form, and send it with a copy of your payment no later than the date specified on your invitation email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Within five days you will receive an e-mail confirmation from “Florida Keys” IMCYT Committee that your Winner Form and payment were received.
Winners Application Fee includes:
- Admission for the contestant.
- Photo with name and short biography of the contestant in the Winners Gala Concert Booklet and Program.
- Professional photo from the Winner Concert and Award Ceremony.
- Certificates, Award Trophies, Diplomas for Teachers.
- Training with a Certified Trainer about breathing techniques and relaxation methods.
Additional Information and Requirements for Winners:
- “Florida Keys” IMCYT has an official piano accompanist for Winners Gala Concert. Please send your request via e-mail to email@example.com after receiving the confirmation for Winners Gala Concert. You are welcome to bring your own accompanist if you’d like.
- Tickets for Accompanists, Teachers, parents, family members, and guests are not included into the Winners Application Fee and must be purchased separately.
- Tickets will be available at the Carnegie Hall website www.carnegiehall.org before the Winners Concert event (please check web-site one/two months prior before the event).
- Taking of photos and/or video recordings at Carnegie Hall is strictly prohibited.
- Booking rooms for practice and rehearsal before Winners Gala Concert is the responsibility of the contestant. However, “Florida Keys” IMCYT Committee can recommend some options. Please send your inquiry via e-mail in advance.
- By signing the Winners Application Form, the applicant confirms and strictly abides to the allocated performance time limit.
- “Florida Keys” IMCYT is not responsible for any damage, stolen or lost items before, during, or after Winners Gala Ceremony.
- “Florida Keys” IMCYT is not responsible for any injuries that happen due to the failure to comply with the rules of conduct and safety during preparation or during Winners Gala Concert and Award Ceremony.
- All contestants who are invited to Carnegie Hall in New York are responsible for their safety and compliance with all standards of conduct and safety rules during the preparation of the Winners Gala Concert, performance time, and the closing Award Ceremony.
- Travel, visa costs, medical insurance, accommodation, and any expenses are the responsibility of the participants’ of the “Florida Keys” IMCYT.
- “Florida Keys” IMCYT can cancel (or change the place, dates, and time) of the Winners Gala Concert and Award Ceremony without any compensation for damage in case of force majeure circumstances such as war, death, epidemic, natural disasters and their consequences, etc.
- “Florida Keys” IMCYT reserves all rights to terminate the competition, to change or modify the rules and requirements, dates ad schedules of the competition year, and other information related to the competition in any way, any time, for any reason without prior notice and explanation.
By entering the “Florida Keys” IMCYT, an applicant represents individually or in case of an ensemble, together, that he/she/they have read this GENERAL PROCEDURE POLICY RULES AND REGULATIONS and clearly understand it.