- To support young talented musicians in developing their musical individuality and improving their mastery.
- Music is for everyone! To give the opportunity to young musicians to show their talents and show their individual abilities:
- For kids who choose to become professional musicians
- For kids who began their piano, strings, and vocal education recently at any age, and who are musical devotees
- For kids with special needs
- To provide lectures, concerts, masterclasses, and workshops from highly experienced piano, strings, and vocal coaches to help children develop musical educational enrichment.
“Florida Keys” IMCYT was founded by: Pervin Muradova-Dilbazi, Kay Lang, Vivian Fang Liu, and President of the AACA, Tohfa Eminov. We are a non-profit organization (Florida 501 (c) (3) Exempt), and all donations are tax deductible. Your generosity will help a great cause! Please send any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. We speak English, Russian, Ukrainian, Azerbaijani, and Chinese.
“Florida Keys” IMCYT is open for musicians from age 5 to 23 years old on the date the video/videos for Audition Round are sent. For the vocal category, the ages are 5 to 32 years old.
“Florida Keys” IMCYT includes only ONE Round for each category: The Audition Round, and Gala Concert and Award Ceremony for Winners in Carnegie Hall/Weill Recital Hall in New York, USA. The Judges will evaluate the contestant’s video submission for the Audition Round and choose winners for the Winners Gala Concert. A subset of winners, chosen by the Judges, will perform at the Winners Gala Concert. The remaining winners will be invited to the Award Ceremony in Carnegie Hall. All videos for the Audition Round must be submitted via YouTube or any other link/links.
Solo, Solo Devotee: $150
Solo Special: $100
Duet/Ensemble Non-Special/Special(total cost per duet/ensemble): $150
Trio Non-Special/Special(total cost per trio): $225
Choir Group (total cost per group, 4 to 15 members): $600
Applicants will not be admitted to the Audition Round unless payment is received.
- If during Application open term, January 1st 2018 through July 1st 2018, the applicant would like to participate in more than 1 category, the “Florida Keys” IMCYT Committee welcomes and accepts additional application forms with payment for the additional categories according to the rules.
If the contestant is not chosen for Winners’ Gala Concert or Awards Ceremony, the Application fee for the Audition Round will not be reimbursed for any reason.
If the contestant is chosen for the Winners’ Gala Concert or Awards Ceremony at Carnegie Hall in New York, USA, each participant must pay an Additional Fee for this event by September 1, 2018: $200 for all non-Special Categories, $300 for siblings, $150 for all Special Categories, $1000 for Choir Groups (total cost per group, 6 to 15 members), and submit the Winner Form. Read the General Rules here.
Early Application starts: January 1st 2018.
Closing Application deadline is: July 1st , 2018.
Individual results be sent via email to every applicant by July 18, 2018.
The Winners’ Gala Concert and Winners’ Award Ceremony will be held on November 17, 2018 at 1:00 PM in Carnegie Hall, New York, USA. The date and time will be announced for the winners by e-mail after the Judges’ decisions.
- Grand Prize (1 prize)
- Awards for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd places
- Monetary Awards from the Featured Composers
- Monetary Award for the best performance of Jevdet Hajiyev’s compositions
- Special Award for the brightest young talent of the competition year
- Special Award from the Judges
- Special Award “Most Inspirational Talent”
- Honored Mention Certificates for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd levels
All teachers of winners will receive diploma of achievement from “Florida Keys” IMCYT.
Repertoire for Audition Round
One or Two compositions (for Piano Solo, Piano Duet/Ensemble)
One or Two compositions (for Piano Solo Devotee, Piano Duet/Ensemble Devotee, Strings Solo/Strings Solo Devotee, Vocal Solo/Vocal Solo Devotee)
One composition (Piano Solo Special, Piano Duet/Ensemble Special, Strings Solo Special, Vocal Solo Special)
Read more about levels and repertoire of each category :
Requests for Video/Videos for the Audition Round and Winners Gala Concert
- The Audition Round video/videos can be accepted within six months prior to the closing deadline day, July 1st , 2018.
- Recorded video/videos should fair represent of the contestant’s abilities and should be of high quality. The video for the Audition Round must to have the information in this order:
- Applicant’s name and last name
- The applicant’s age and the name of the Category
- The title of the compositions (including opus, numbers, mov. for Sonata/or Sonatina) and the composer’s name.
- Unedited video recording link/links of the contestant’s performance should be with full view of student. Not parts of video connected together or video clips are acceptable for the Audition Round!
- Only YouTube or any other links for Audition Round videos are accepted. No DVD.
- The final selection of winners will be based solely on the audio/video recordings submitted each competition year.
- Judges’ comments will not be disclosed to any contestant, teacher, or their representative.
- Winners who are unable to participate in the Winners Recital for any reason will not be sent their awards, however their teacher or parent may receive their award if present.
- No changes or additional information on the Application Form is allowed after the application is submitted by “Florida Keys” IMCYT Committee. The Application Form must be checked and signed by contestant’s teacher or representative (parent, etc.)
“Florida Keys” IMCYT Judges
- The performances of all competitors and categories are judged by International Judges’ Committee: high qualified musicians, international judges, and highest qualified teachers.
- Judge’s decisions are independent and will be summarized for all applicants after the deadline, July 1st through July 15th 2018.
- All decisions of the Judges are final and irrevocable.
- The Judges have the option to decide that no award be given in a category if no contestants merit an award.
- Jury members will be temporarily relieved from evaluation of their students in “Florida Keys” IMCYT if their students are applicants in this year. This Jury’s member will being swapped with other Judge.
- Contacting the Judges in any way about competition or its applicants after Audition Round videos are submitted is prohibited.
Entrance Application Procedure
- A copy of a Birth Certificate or another ID that shows proof of the contestant’s age and country of residence
- A recent photo of the contestant
- Short biography of the contestant
- An unedited video recording (YouTube link/links) of the contestant’s performance with full view of student. The video can be sent up to the deadline and need not be sent along with payment and application. Due to limited space, we encourage you to register early and send your video when it is ready (by the deadline of July 1).
- Proof of payment of the Application Fee (ie receipt received via email)